Saturday, February 19, 2011

Here I Come Again....

Yahoo Sports (Tennis) has decided to ban me again! They published my original post, but refuse to allow me to respond to my critics or my supporters. Hence, doing the needful here:

In response to deluded folks of a particular hue (or rather the lack of it) constantly declaring that the melanin-deprived female tennis players are always pleasing to the eye, while those blessed with melanin are ugly, I confidently wrote that in my opinion the exact opposite is the truth! I criticised the physical appearances of those megalomaniacs and lauded the pulchritude of some members of the "colourful" group. I received a couple of responses to my comment, but am being denied the right to relay my thoughts regarding those responses. Here are the replies to my original note, followed by my forbidden retort & acknowledgement:

1) John T says: Gee, guess the rest of the world forgot that there is only one standard of beauty and you own the rights to it. Get OVER yourself. By the way, what was the last beauty pageant *you* won?(crickets)
Exactly.

My "censored" response: John T, I'd love to discuss my own dazzling beauty in vivid detail, but a character flaw of mine prevents me from doing so. You see, I'm humble to a fault!

2) Nightwing69 says: YOU ROCK, OneWiseWoman!

My "censored" response: Thanks, Nightwing69. The Yahoo Sports guys are often banning this unassuming "rock"-star, though; hence the dire need for this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment